- Application development using Odoo Framework & its components.
- Carrying out Odoo development activities for Customisations, Module Migration, Data Migration & Import, Generating BI Reports, Output Documents, Automation Test & Unit Test.
- Work in coordination with Technical Lead as needed to implement, test, support, and enhance ERP Business applications and it’s features/solutions.
- Be part of Sprint meetings to discuss project development progress and also assist the ERP Technical Lead in preparing the Sprint report.
- Make sure to follow the prescribed coding and development best practices to give high-quality output as per the requirement.
- Adherence to the latest development methods like continuous deployment & integration.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, algorithms, data-flow diagrams, layouts, user-flow diagrams, charts, code comments, and keeping code clean and optimized.
- Must possess a strong learning curve and should be willing to keep themselves abreast and continuously updating their job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques for personal upscaling and in turn meeting organizational needs as well.
- Developing technical documentation to guide future software development projects.
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience in developing applications of Odoo.
- Proficiency in Python and Odoo framework components – model, fields, modifiers, actions, views, menu, security, controllers.
- Should be aware of core Odoo modules such as Sales, Purchase, Delivery, Accounting.
- Should proactively look for ways to make the architecture, code, and operations better.
- Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Hands-on experience in Linux/Unix development environments is expected.
- Hands-on knowledge of version control systems like GIT, Bitbucket, etc including branching and merging.